Trendy Hot Chocolate bombs
Hot chocolate bombs are chocolate spheres filled with hot chocolate mix and lots of marshmallows!
- 20 MINS
- EASY TO MAKE
- GLUTEN FREE
- 1 packet – 100g – Hot chocolate mix<
- Sphered mould
- Compound chocolate
- Melt your choice of dark chocolate and stir it till its smooth.
- Add a heaping spoonful of melted chocolate to each side of your sphere mould and spread it evenly with a spoon. Make sure the entire inside is covered.
- Freeze the chocolate for 10 minutes, or until completely set.
- Once set, remove them carefully and place them on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Fill 3 of the moulds with Cocosutra hot chocolate mix (flavour of your chocice) and s mini spoon of marshmallows.
- Now place the other halves and seal them with melted chocolate.
- Decorate with the extra chocolate and sprinklers of your choice. Enjoy!