Mini Pancake Cereal
Imagine waking up to the aromas of golden delicious pancakes but as your cereal. Now you can have them so easily, Here’s how
- 20 MINS
- EASY TO MAKE
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN
- HIGH IN FIBRE
- GLUTEN FREE
- Cocosutra Milet Oatmeal Pancake mix
- 60 ml- Oil
- 400 ml- Curd
- Maple syrup or dressing of your choice.
- 1. To make the pancake batter with Cocosutra millet oatmeal pancake mix, whisk curd and oil in a bowl.
- 2. Then add the pancake mix and stir gently
- 3. Squeeze small dots of batter onto a hot greased pan.
- 4. Cook for 2 minutes until the top forms bubbles and looks set.
- 5. Flip them with a spatula and cook the other side too until its golden on both sides.
Serve it in a bowl with milk/ drizzle maple syrup or Nutella and other fruits or topping of your choice and dig in!