High Protein Granola Pancakes
A hearty, high protein breakfast that will make your work day feel like a holiday. Delicious high protein granola pancakes.
- 20 MINS
- 2 SERVING
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN
- HIGH IN FIBRE
- GLUTEN FREE
- ½ cup – 40 gm – Cocosutra Chia Soya Chocolate Chunk Granola
- 1 medium ripe banana
- ¾ cup – 170 ml – curd
- ½ tsp- 4 gm – baking soda
- 1. Add the granola to a blender and pulse till coarsely ground.
- 2. Add in the banana, curd and baking soda. Blend till no large banana chunks are visible.
- 3. Pour half the batter onto a lightly greased pan on medium heat. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4. Flip the pancake once the edges brown and bubbles appear throughout the surface.
- 5. Cook for two minutes. Repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
Hearty, delicious, super healthy, high protein granola pancakes are a perfect way to start your day. Serve warm with a pat of butter.