Carrot Cake Oatmeal
Getaway with eating a decadent carrot cake for breakfast. Only it is a power packed bowl of easy breezy overnight oats.
- 5 MINS
- 2 SERVINGS
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN, IRON
- EXCELLENT FOR GUT HEALTH & SKIN
- GLUTEN FREE
- 1 Cup – 100 g – Cocosutra Vanilla Almond OatmealCocosutra Vanilla Almond Oatmeal
- 11/2 Cup – 240 ml – Milk of choice
- 1 – Carrot grated
- 1 teaspoon – Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon – Dried Ginger Powder
- ¼ cups – assorted dried fruit of choice (optional)
- Sweetener to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and divide into 2 mason jars.
- Refrigerate overnight. Sweet carrot cake dreams!
- Wake up to a refreshing, super healthy, power packed breakfast that tastes just like carrot cake.
- Enjoy it chilled, right out of the jar OR heat it up for a warm and comforting breakfast.