Ice Cream Sandwiches with Fudgy Brownie Cookies
Fun to make! More fun to eat!
- 20 MINS
- 6 SERVINGS
- 100% NATURAL
- 1 pack – Cocosutra Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough Mix (Makes 12 cookies)
- l/2 litre – Ice cream of choice
- 1. Bake the cookies as per instructions. Allow them to cool to room temperature.
- 2. Place 6 cookies bottom side up on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- 3. Add one scoop of ice cream on each cookie. Place the other cookie on top and press gently. Eat right away or cover and store in freezer.
Roll the ice cream sandwich in gems, crushed cereal, crushed candied nuts and glam it up!