Hazelnut Chocolate Icecream
Craving some yummy Ice cream? Here is how you can have it at home in a few simple steps
- 20 MINS
- EASY TO MAKE
- GLUTEN FREE
- 1 packet – 100g – Hazelnut Hot Chocolate Mix
- 2 cups – preferred type of milk
- Ferrero Rochers (optional)
- Condensed Milk
- 1. Take Cocosutra hazelnut hot chocolate in a bowl and add a splash of milk
- 2. Stir it till smooth and make sure there are no lumps
- 3. Add the remaining milk and heat it for 2 minutes.
- 4. Then freeze the ready Hazelnut hot chocolate and scoop out the perfect dessert when the cravings strike.
- 5. Top it with some Nutella and Ferrero rocher for the extra treat.
For an even creamy texture add some condensed milk while making the hot chocolate.